Hi! I’m Lynsey. Quite honestly, I suppose the title of my site – The Girl With A Suitcase – is a bit misleading as I’m almost 40! 😱 That said, the name was chosen somewhat spontaneously after the book and film series ‘The Girl With The…..”
So there we have it. Ironed out.
I absolutely love travelling and seeing new places. In my opinion, there’s little better in life than packing a suitcase and heading off on your travels; carefree and full of anticipation for the adventure ahead!
A few ‘get to know me’ facts:
- 🇬🇧 I live in Manchester in the UK and I’m a Civil Servant. Wish I could tell you I’m a travel writer and wanderer of the Earth, but that would be a lie!
- ♐️ I’m a Sagittarius.
- 🌃 I prefer city breaks than beach holidays – probably because I’m super pale and never tan, as well as the fact that I like being up and about; sitting reading for hours on end bores me.
- 🇩🇪 I don’t speak any languages, except GCSE German – and I’ve forgotten most of that.
- 🦎 My biggest fears are lizards – though I think I’m getting a bit better with the help of hypnosis!
- ☀️ My favourite holiday destination is Florida and my least favourite, Northern Cyprus.
- 🧳 The three items I’d take on a dessert island – smartphone, sunglasses and suitcase (is the last one cheating?)
- 🌍 3 places on the Bucket List: Memphis, Venice and anywhere in Greece I’ve not yet been.