Hi, I’m Lynsey – the girl behind the suitcase! Although ‘girl’ might be pushing it as I’ve just turned 40! 😱
But they say life begins at 40, so…..
Why did I start my blog?
I love travelling and seeing new places. In my opinion, there’s little better in life than packing a suitcase and heading off on your travels; carefree and full of anticipation for the adventure ahead!
People started positively commenting on the photos that I was posting of my holidays on social media – so I decided to combine photos and writing into one….
Each and every photo on my blogs are my own, which I think makes my blog pretty unique.
Five ‘get to know me’ facts:
1. I’m UK based (Manchester). I’ve lived in the UK all my life and much as I love travelling, there’s no place like home!
2. I’m a Sagittarius – ‘the traveller’ – and my only tattoo is of my star sign.
3. I have a fear of frogs, toads and lizards! Now this doesn’t make going to some holiday destinations easy – but what can I say? – they freak me out!
4. My favourite holiday destination is Florida. I have lost count now on how many times I’ve been. I love it for it’s laid back vibes and of course, the sunny climate! And I’m not even a Disney fan – check out my ‘Florida for Adults’ blog in the USA section to see what I love about this place!
5. The three places on my Bucket List are Memphis, Venice and anywhere in Greece I’ve not yet been. Then again, why keep it to just three?….
Once again, thank you for choosing to visit my page! If you like what you see, please ‘like’ and ‘sign up’ to receive all of my blogs before anyone else does!
You can also follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, using the links in the menu.